Direct Sales Biz?

Does anyone have success stories to share of the Direct Sales Biz they are in?

I am with Watkins and Life Share .... just starting out with both! My success would be that I love the products, so it is easy to work the biz.

sendcheer

Asked by sendcheer at 8:31 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• I have a production house my success is coming not a direct sales biz but a back door kind of biz lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I don't have to buy products monthly just to get stored away, this is something that I personally need. The money is a great incentive and the people that I work with are amazing also. The support system is absolutely wonderful. I love the fact that it is backed up by so many different company's, the BBB and is in the NYSE as well. It is a simple process. Also, it's WONDERFUL that you can make everything back in the same day, or at least within 3 days of starting.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My Success has been building a team with La Bella Baskets!! I am now working on marketing the gift baskets, and beliieve I'm close to having some corporate accounts and customers!! I have been with them for a yr now and I love it!! I plan on going high with this company and this is the only business for me!! The people are very supportive!! The company is going to get even better with residual income, not mlm, just one level and I love the fact that they support single moms through our baskets of smiles program!!:-)
    I get a nice check every 2 weeks!!:-)

La Bella Baskets a great company to work for!!:-)

Ask me for more info or how you can get started for $1.97..

Gift Basket Business 4 U

LBB Consultant/Team Spirit Award Winner
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2011