PLEASE, ALL OF YOU LEARNED, BEEN THROUGH IT PARENTS. I WANT TO FIND A PLACE I SAW ON T.V. ONCE ABOUT TEACHING YOU CHILD AS A TODDLER TO CARE AND BRUSH THEIR TEETH. i AM IN SAMMAMISH WA. AND THIS WAS FOE EVERETT BUT I KNOW THEY MUST BE EVERYWHERE. I NEED TO GRT MY KIDS MORE INTO THEIR TEETH. IT IS SO IMPORTANT AND WILL KEP ALOT OF COLDS AND GERMS AWAY FROM THEM WITH CLEAN HEALTHY GUMS.

mY BOYS ACTT LIKE BRUSHING THER TEETH IS PUNISHMENT AND I TRY TO DO IT LITTLE BY LITTLE BUT IT TAKES SO SONG WITH TWINS. I WOULD LOVE TO FIND THE PLACE THAT TEACHES THEM UNTIL THEY ARE EXAMINED BY A DENTIST.

PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
CHESHIRE

CHESHIRECAT906

Asked by CHESHIRECAT906 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Health

• http://www.akakidsdds.com/
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Not really sure what you're referring to. DS loves to brush his teeth.
    onecuteladybug2

Answer by onecuteladybug2 at 2:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• my boys both brush their teeth at least twice a day and after sugary treats. We use a couple different rinses one is for before they brush and the other is after they brush. They each have their own special toothbrush that they picked out themselves
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2011