How can I get though Easter?

My DH left me and now I have to face my family for the first time. Most of them don;t know. What do I do?

lmt_mom2010

Asked by lmt_mom2010 at 9:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Just tell them the truth. If he gave you a reason for leaving, tell them what he said if they ask. You only need to be honest, and if you cry, then that's okay, too. I would be very sad indeed, so hopefully your family can feel that for you, too!
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:06 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I can feel for you - the same thing here - for three weeks i've been alone - now i have to face my family tomorrow!! let me know how you got through it. I am not looking forward to the questions - i dont even have the answers. but WE will keep our chins up and a smile on our face because we ARE STRONG!
    suijuris

Answer by suijuris at 11:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• NannyB and suijuris both give really good advice. Head up, girl - I hope your family is supportive and there for you. God Bless
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 12:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2011