Pressure

pressure and contractions but my water hasnt broke and im not bleeding should i be worried im 35 weeks

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 9:23 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your dr. There may be nothing to worry about but this late in your pregnancy you should definitely call the dr!!! GL
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• i wouldnt worry but i would watch it close.... if u have contraction close together or 4 hard ones in a hour i would go to the hosp.
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I always say call the DR. that's why he's there, that's why your paying him those BIG BUCKS. Better to be safe than sorry. Good Luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:53 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes call the doctor or the hospital they'll tell you what to do.
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 11:54 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I have had the same thing going on. i will have some HARD contractions and i have had constant bad pressure even if i am sitting down for two days. i have NOT called the doc yet but i am nervous if i don't i will have been in labor and not even known it. (this is my 3rd child so i know the can't walk pain of contractions and i am not there) but each pregnancy is different. I guess I am not good at advice bc i am in the same boat. If they stay as strong as they have today and seem regular i am going to go on in and see what's going on. GL wish i was more help
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I have had horrible pressure for a couple of weeks now, and the doctor told me it's cause the baby is so low down, she can't go any lower without coming out, and I have been regular contractions but they aren't "intense" enough for the hospital to admit me, plus my cervix isn't doing anything (I have a scheduled c-section anyways). I'd call your doctor and get checked and tell them what's going on.

I am also 35 weeks and 5 days pregnant.

Good luck :)
    PrdWifeNMom07

Answer by PrdWifeNMom07 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2011