What was the last thing you laughed until you cried over?

For me, my pregnant bestie telling me "I am WAY better at taking my prenatals than I EVER WAS at taking my birth control".

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny, My brother and his friends were drinkning and his wife came outside tellin ghim to quite down your gonna wake the neighbors so he pulled out his cell phone and started tapping it she asked him what he was doing and in a loud voice he shouted "MUTE" over and over and over again lol I guess you had to have been there but It was hilarious and at 6 months pregnant I did pee my pants lol thank god i stay across the street
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 12:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Tonight when we were at the movies watching Hop and the bunny went to the Playboy Mansion.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My daughter. I asked her where her manners were and she replied "in my butt" I thought i was gonna die laughing!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My daughter was singing a song and instead of singing hallelujah, she sang he's a loser! Hmmm......She does these kind of things often and doesn't understand what is funny.
    f1tmama

Answer by f1tmama at 9:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Some comedy show probably.

Answer by louise2 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I think it was watching Stepehn Colbert on Comedy Channel. Or was it Jon Stewart's Daily Show? Anyway, they are both so funny and so smart. I laugh until I cry.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• www.damnyouautocorrect.com
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• when my dd told me that her brain farted at school and couldn't remember nothing.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2011