What was the last thing you laughed until you cried over?

For me, my pregnant bestie telling me "I am WAY better at taking my prenatals than I EVER WAS at taking my birth control".

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol thats funny, My brother and his friends were drinkning and his wife came outside tellin ghim to quite down your gonna wake the neighbors so he pulled out his cell phone and started tapping it she asked him what he was doing and in a loud voice he shouted "MUTE" over and over and over again lol I guess you had to have been there but It was hilarious and at 6 months pregnant I did pee my pants lol thank god i stay across the street

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 12:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• when my dd told me that her brain farted at school and couldn't remember nothing.

Answer by yummysmummy at 1:41 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

Answer by mhaney03 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My daughter was singing a song and instead of singing hallelujah, she sang he's a loser! Hmmm......She does these kind of things often and doesn't understand what is funny.

Answer by f1tmama at 9:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I think it was watching Stepehn Colbert on Comedy Channel. Or was it Jon Stewart's Daily Show? Anyway, they are both so funny and so smart. I laugh until I cry.

Answer by minnesotanice at 9:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My daughter. I asked her where her manners were and she replied "in my butt" I thought i was gonna die laughing!!

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Some comedy show probably.

Answer by louise2 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Tonight when we were at the movies watching Hop and the bunny went to the Playboy Mansion.

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2011