When you go on a trip do you have an itinerary you know something planned for everyday?

Or do you just go with the flow..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Travel

• No, I wait until I get there .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 9:42 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We have ideas on stuff we can do but not planned out daily.. just more of a list of "I would like to do this while we are here" kinda things
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I plan 1 thing and wing the rest. A planned trip always wears me out and then I have to go home to rest up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We have a general idea of what we want to do and see, but then it's all go with the flow
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 9:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I plan each day out, so that we can make the most of it! I've tried"" going with the flow, then before you know it the vacation is over and we missed out!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We like to do one special thing. This summer, we want to go to a Mariner's baseball game. I have never watched them play at Safeco Field. I have only seen them play at the Kingdome. After that, we don't care what we do because we will be spending time with my family.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• We go with the flow. We may be headed west and decide to turn around just because!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 10:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• It's a bit of both. Like for our road trips, I plan out when we go from point A to B, etc, and where we will stay and for how long. What we do as we get to the different places and what we do when there are go with the flow. I find out what is available and we vote as a family. A lot with us does involve hiking and historic places.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• DH likes to pack too much into our trips as it is. Now that we have a toddler, he's going to have to be much more flexible! He's open to doing things I want to do, though. I try to put together an itinerary before we go. We're often driving across the country and make little stops at places along the way.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 10:49 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Plan as little as possible.

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2011