Playtex VentAire Advanced bottles= gassy baby?

I'm using these bottles and I have a really gassy baby. I am using Mylicon drops but I dont want to be depending on them after every feeding- Anyone have similar problems w/these bottles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did, so I switched to Playtex drop ins
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 8:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I use drop ins also, what kind of formula is your baby on? and are you giving them a vitamin?
    my baby had to switch formula and less vitamin to much iron.
    skeeter1970

Answer by skeeter1970 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• She's on Similac Advanced and no, no vitamin
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I had those bottles and i hated them. My baby didn't like the small nipples, and they leaked real bad for me. She likes the playtex drop ins or the avent. And when my baby was on the similac advance , OMG she had painful gas. I tried everyformula, and finally she is settled on the Similac Sensitive R.S. because she spit up a lot to. And also, the mylicon drops didn't work real well for her. But gripe water worked wonders. Good Luck!
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 2:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2008