Anyone not have a family? I am an only child, my mother passed away and my dad lives in another state

my aunts uncles and cousins do not keep in touch haven't seen them since I was little
Also experienced a stillbirth this year anyone else feel alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• i met some really good friends that helped me out a ton!!
    Anonymous

• yea im in the same boat we r militany and my dad got killed in 2008 and i found out i was pregnant 2 weeks later and my family dont talk to be .......................... now my friends r my family im sorry about your mom
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• If you have a MOPS group in your area (There are a ton, check out your local churchs or google your zipcode).
    They will be a great group of helpful women.

Does your husband have any family?

I know it must be hard, especially around the holidays.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My parents passed away when i was very young, I have no siblings, i was raised by distant relatives and foster parents, never adopted with lawyers as my legal guardians. My husband and my daughters are my immediate family , my MiL is like a mother to me and I get on well with both my SiL's . So i don't feel alone , though there were times earlier in my life when I did.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• So sorry for all you have lost.. I have been where you are, in the end what saved me is the Love of my DH, it took a long time before i accepted; he would not go away I have fears but not as bad, I hope you have that love,and peace; it took me a long time and lots of pain to find that . I wish you peace and love. Elton John Healing Hands  .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEJxSrblQMs&feature=fvwrel      

I had to learn to live again

sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 23, 2011