Is my hubby the only one

I feel like everyone else has their hubby's home tonight. Mine is at work, I just finished the Easter baskets by myself and now I'm sitting here allll alone (DD sleeping of course)! Anyone else?

kaylan010

Asked by kaylan010 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• he might as well be.. tonight i am a video game widow, earlier today i was a fishing widow
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Sorry to hear that. At least he is working though and not out at a bar or something. Mine is home tonight because I about strangled him this morning when he wasn't home. He had to much to drink last night and was sleeping in his truck at the bar. I had to drive over and wake him up so I could have his truck. I was not a happy camper.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Nope, they wrangled my husband into working today. Sad part is, its not even going to count as overtime cause he missed a day due to surgery.
    I did my baskets like two weeks ago though, lmao. I'm doing my nails and watching netflix. Really, the only problem I'm having is that I have to go get him from the bus stop later, so I can't have myself a drink right now :P
    an-apple-a-day

Answer by an-apple-a-day at 10:14 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Nope...mine goes to work tonight...but he'll be home at 6 in the morning so.. I won't even really notice he's gone lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Don't feel alone, my hubby is out of town...as usual. With this new job he took in January, he is gone about 98% of the time. This schedule will go on until maybe August and then he will be home more.
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 10:32 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my hubby just left for deployment and it sucks being home alone its just me n my daughter
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:24 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Its sad that you're alone but at least he's working and hasn't left you to do some stupid stuff with his friends or something.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 10:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2011