Vacation Ideas?

Okay, so we are a family of 3. Our daughter is eight and we live in San Antonio, Tx. We are looking for a reasonably priced vacation. Preferably below $1500. Some ideas we have so far are:
A cruise which will be around $1200
A Montana Dude Ranch (price unknown)
Memphis, Tn (Around $1500)

Those are our destination choices. We are open to suggestions.

We are also looking at places closer to home such as Galveston, Padre Island, Schilliterbaun,

Do you have any ideas for some reasonable vacation spots? Maybe something off the beaten path. We had also considered Washington D.C. and DisneyLand in Cali.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 10:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Holidays

• I don't know about with a flight but you could do a Disney resort in Fla. (A budget resort for 4 days 3 nights with the cheapest meal plan) for around that depending on the time of year. Flight have NO clue about. the Disney site has awesome packages and you can build several and change things up until you get it where you need it. I am a huge fan of Disney.

A dude ranch could be loads of fun as well. I have never done that. I think my DS would love it!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:21 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Destin, FL is great with kids. We live in Houston and drive there each year! Love it! Less than $1000!
    f1tmama

Answer by f1tmama at 10:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• id say disney or 6 flags
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 28, 2011