Lol. How do you respond to this? (only a little tmi) adult content

I am in my room and I hear DD(3) yelling for me from the bathroom. I yell 'what!' And she yells back 'Mommy, there's a poop stuck in my butt making me say ow!' lmao! Just very matter of fact.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:12 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• i laugh and tell dd sorry and ask if she needs a book or her doodle to draw on
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I would just tell her that happens to all of us, and see if she is OK.
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I cracked up and said 'I'm sorry...um... Keep trying?' It was hilarious. I was stumped.
    But_Mommie

Comment by But_Mommie (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My daughter will yell something similar to me, lol. She has a constipation problem so when she is having a hard time she will yell that her poop is stuck again and she needs me to rub her back. Don't know how rubbing her back helps, but she thinks it does.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• My friends little boy was playing outside and ran up and told his mom he had to poop. She told him to go....so he did....dropped his drawers and popped a squat right there.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• my son(almost 4) will yell "im trying to get my turd out!" lol so i know where you are coming from! it is hilarious though.
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• omg
    vgaines

Answer by vgaines at 11:41 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• offer some gateraid or water :) and a book :)
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 3:42 AM on Apr. 26, 2011

• I have a 5 year old DD who is quite proud of herself when she poops because she has the ability to stink out the room. If she hears someone enter the kitchen (the downstairs bathroom is off the kitchen) she'll yell to whoever that she's going poop and she'll be in there awhile. One day she walked into the living room and grabbed the newspaper, I asked her why she needed it and she told me because she had to poop. I laughed as she walked away and reminded her that she didn't know how to read yet. A couple nights ago my aunt called me; she lives next door and the two yards are basically combined so it's common for me to find my kids and cousins (ages 5, 10, and 11) in my house and common for my kids to be at my aunt's - she calls me and says she knew my DD had been there because she came downstairs and walked past the bathroom and immediately knew it was my kid who had just been in there even though she was already back out
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:19 PM on May. 25, 2011