Am i over worry?

i have a 2yr old lil girl and we went to the dr to get pregnant again on clomid so we were waiting got my period to come.....we were sooooo happy and couldnt wait to get pregnant again..WELL my period never came so i thought it would be funny to take a test last week its was POSTIVE IM PREGNANT with out fertility drugs....... now im sooo scared and worry if i can handle it i know i can but i have been in shock and and dont know howit happen 5 yrs of infertility i dont know why im acting like this im 8 weeks pregnant

keithamy06

Asked by keithamy06 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• YAY CONGRATS!!!! sometimes after having a baby u r more fertile! u will b fine! dont worry!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:18 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• well congrats!
    I had to go to an infertility doctor as well.
    My doctor said that once your body realizes it can have a baby, most of the time the second baby is much easier to achieve.
    You will be fine!
    I think you were used to the struggle..
    and this was anything but!
    Congrats on the new bean on the way!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 10:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Congrats. It took me 4 yrs to get pregnant and I had a miscarriage, then it took another 4 yrs before getting pregnant again. Then I was pregnant again 5 yrs later. I always say GOD has a plan and when it's suppose to happen it will. Good Luck.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• YOU WILL BE HAPPY No MATTER What Happens...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 2:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2011