What's everyone doing for Easter?

My husband and I are spending our baby moon in Atlanta, GA. This year Easter is on my birthday so we have a lot of celebrating to do and 2 days later is our 3 year wedding anniversary. So far this weekend has been awesome. I don't have to be me until Wednesday! Yay!

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My DD was killed 3 days before Easter, so right now I struggling just to get thru the Easter Day with our being Mrs Bitch. I have to be all happy for the Gr-kids and it's very hard. Last yr I was on morphene with major back surgery and didn't know what day it was or even that it was Easter. I wish I was on morphene this year too.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• blowing candles have a good birthday, op! 

we're going to church, as usual. then i'll come home and cook lunch/dinner, as usual. then we'll enjoy the rest of the day together, as usual..until my dh gets an emergency call-out, as usual. :))

happy anniversary, too!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Easter baskets then lunch at the Atlanta Zoo. Come home chill out and cook bratwurst on the grill.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• NOT SURE YET
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2011