Does any one else have an itchu scalp?

idk why ive tried high end shampoos all drugstore and even head and shoulders my scalp suck and it drives me nuts? What should i do? :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• YES! I went to the Dr's and asked him, they prescribed me something and it went away.. i'm not suggesting you to do that. everyone has fungus in their hair, but some have it worse than others. If you used a tea tree shampoo that should work and help take care of it. I had to stop straightening my hair because my head needs to be washed all the time or it gets itchy.. Nothing wrong with you I promise. I had my head checked for lice because I swore there was no other way my head would itch that bad..
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• omg i thought i had lice to!! i so understand and eww i didnt know fungus is in our hair i straighten my hair once maybe twice a week but i need to my hair is crazy. And i was every other day because i have bad dandruff at least thats what i think it is idk anymore i might be asking my dr if the tea tree doesnt work. thanks.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I NEED MORE INFO. DO YOU HAVE DANDRUFF? IS IT LOOSE OR STUCK TO YOUR SCALP? DANDRUFF AND PSORIASIS HAVE SYMTONS THAT ARE SOMEWHAT THE SAME. PSORIASIN GEL MAY WORK. ALSO GO TO WEBMD, AND LOOK UP BOTH OF THEM AND MAYBE THAT WILL HELP SOME MORE.
    yummysmummy

Answer by yummysmummy at 10:40 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• try gettin a hot oil treatment it may help or go to your local salon and ask for a deep conditioner treatment
    jujusmommy123

Answer by jujusmommy123 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• ask your doctor
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 1:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Try using jojoba oil or coconut oil as a hot oil treatment. Works great!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I have dry scalp too and someday when I get money I want to get something that helps that.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Something with tea tree or jojoba oil.
    ta2dirishlass

Answer by ta2dirishlass at 7:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011