Do you need "alone" time? And when do you get it?

CometGirl

Asked by CometGirl at 10:50 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I not only need alone time I need quiet time. Some days its more difficult to get than others.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 11:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes I need it! When do I get it? Sometimes when I shower.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes and I get it whenever I need it. SO is great about that and he gets his time too.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes, but I don't get it very often !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• yes i need alone time but never seem to get it
    jujusmommy123

Answer by jujusmommy123 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I never feel like I needed it until afterwards and then I'm like....wow...I needed that
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 10:56 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I get it when I ask for it. I usually demand that he takes our DD to the park for an hour or two or I convince our DD that she wants to run errands with Daddy and that will consume a few hours and lunch. I get it when I need it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:25 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Yes! I definitely need it! But I don't get it as often as I should, and recently it's been putting me on edge, lol. I just want sleep.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• Very rarely do we get alone time but we r a military family so we have both moved away from our families so all we have is each other!! every now and again like once in a blue moon will ask a work friend to watch our daughter. my hubby is also deployed rite now so no alone time with him for a while but he does want to take a vacation when he comes home and have a week w just us and letting my mom watch our daughter then bring her down to meet us for another week which would be real nice!!!!
    Alyson_Torres09

Answer by Alyson_Torres09 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I definitely need it, I am a better mom when I have a chance to be by myself and recharge after work. I get some everyday, I get off work between 1-2 and then I spend an hour or so at the gym, then I go pick up the kids from the sitter. Then on the weekends, I go to the store alone and maybe for a short walk (depending on the weather and what else is going on) or mornings like this one, I have been up since 5am and everyone else is still sleeping. This is my favorite alone time, first thing in the morning.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 6:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2011