Home party companies

i am looking for a home party company that will allow me to earn my kit. I live paycheck to paycheck like most families these days so i don't have a lot of money to pay for a kit. please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• A lot of companies will let you host a party and the money can go towards your kit. I suggest looking at the Direct Sellers Association website and find a few that you are interested in and request info from each one. After you look over the policies, terms, and agreement, you can go from there. Good Luck!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:15 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• I am a rep with Scent Sations and yes you can earn your kit. Take a look at my website and let me know if it is something you are interested in getting more information on. www.kari.scent-team.com
    thanks

Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 23, 2011

• What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties,quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    Good luck on your search!:-)
    Gift Basket Business 4 U
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I agree with JeremysMom. A lot of these home party businesses will require you to buy an inventory kit and that's where all of the money goes.

Take a look at my this website and it will help you determine on what kind of home business you are looking for!
    http://www.ceomomsonline.com/alyssamaliska

Best of luck in your search!! :o)

~Alyssa M.
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 12:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• While the cost of a kit can be frustrating, I would suggest finding a product you can be passionate about and then figuring out the details. If you don't truly love what you sell, you won't be happy trying to get other people to buy it, and that affects your success. Most companies do offer the option to earn your kit at a discount or even free, and often there are many different ways to figure out how to pay for it if you truly want to get started.

Personally, I'm with Pampered Chef, and enjoy our products and the business tremendously.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 8:13 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am with Mary Kay and I can help you...Contact me today!!! Plus we are the highest paid consultants in the USA!! We are also having a special this month of $50 for the starter kit. Email me at kbressan@msn.com or message me thru here.
    Info call tuesday at 9pm est 17124321100 poasscode 956799# Tell the director Kim Bressan referred you.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 25, 2011