im 37 wks with third baby and im having alot of pelvic pain and its really hard to walk and move around at night in bed last time i was checked i was two cm dialated and 50% effaced what could be causing this and what can i do to ease the pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I was in the same situation as you. At about 37 weeks, I was in so much pain I could barely walk. For me, it was all normal. It is the pressure of your little one pushing down on your pelvis and birth canal. For me, I worked until about 4 hours before I went into labor. I'm not really sure what to do to ease the pain except to stay off of your feet. A light back massage might help redirect your attention away from the pain. Sorry, not much help. Good luck. It sounds like you are going to be ready to have your little guy or girl very soon!
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 8:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Maybe a little Tylenol and a soak in a tub?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2008