Coupon Mama's got some time?

I was just informed of extreme coupons TV show... OMG I am AMAZED!! I have to ask WHERE you all get these coupons come from!? Out papers don't have that much in them and what I have seen on the internet (yall welcome to message me with other ideas) is stuff that I don't need or use, or i could get it cheaper w/o the coupon (ex. toilet bowl cleaner).. I am looking for FOOD coupons, meats, fruits, veggies stuff that doesn't come in a box.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 12:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You have to stack the coupons (I think that's what it's called). If you get a manufacturers coupon with a store coupon and you hit a sale on that particular item, then you can get a lot off of whatever items you get. There are also coupon doubling where they'll give you double the coupon up to a certain amount. I've not figured out the math out yet.
    Usually meats and fresh produce don't have coupons. Sorry. I've seen some for Driscol brand strawberries and random packaged items like.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 12:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• check out this blog and read the for beginners section. That is where i started and it is going really good so far

http://thekrazycouponlady.com/

momofone072506

Answer by momofone072506 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Haha, I just found them on facebook THANKS!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• sunday newspapers, coupon.com, redplum and store websites for their coupons :) just remember to use one store and one mauf. coupond on double coupon days ;) i can get a pack of huggies for 2$ :D on sale for 9, i have a 3off manufact and a 3off store, PLUS the double days@ good luck mami
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 12:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Hah, that just confused the crap out of me a little bit. But, apparently my area SUCKS because I have a total of 8 coupons in my immediate area, but if i go 50 miles i have 11 coupons available...... I think i'll need to find another way to do it!
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I purchase the things that are on sale or b1g1 with coupons, so it doubles my savings. Our town is little, so we too are limited to the amount of coupons/places to shop, and no one in our area doubles coupons! I usually get my coupons from coupons.com or from our sunday paper, and since my mom, and grandmother live within the area, we get their sunday papers w/ coupons also, hope that helps a bit.
    khebert

Answer by khebert at 12:33 PM on Apr. 28, 2011