What has your S.O. said or done to remind you of there love?

Being a woman I sure you've set up a couple of walls in your relationships and little by little you'll do or say something in front of your S.O. that sparks a holy shit did I just do/say that? in front of him reaction. And after you pause for what seems like forever but in reality has only been 3 seconds, you realize not only did he not run for the hills, later in life you find out that that particular quirky thing you did/said is one of the many reason why he fell in love with you in the first place. Mine is dancing to music in my head. Well a few days ago my S.O. softly kissed my lips and belly while saying "GOODNIGHT, SWEET DREAMS, HAPPY TRAILS, DONT LET THE BED BUGS BITE, LOVE YOU, SEE YOU'LL IN THE MORNING, as he was headed to work. And in 3 1/2 years and 2 kids later he gave me the most school girl-ish case of butterflies & giggles I've ever had (at 26 I may add) in my life. I was also reminded of how hopelessly, romantically. and limitlessly in love I am with this man. So mommy's I was wondering what has your S.O. other said and or done to remind you of how hopelessly, romantically. and limitlessly in love you are with your them?

timbrikaylamom

Asked by timbrikaylamom at 12:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• He is currently working nights and when he gets home in the morning he comes to my side of the bed and holds me and kisses my shoulders very softy and tells me he missed me and loves me so much. And he just holds me. The little acts he does like that just makes me week in my knees. I also love that when we are out in public.. he takes my hand while we are walking and kisses it and holds it to his heart as we are walking through stores. I love my DH!
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 7:45 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• He buys me flowers or other small gifts (sometimes just a burger even) when he's out and about because he was thinking about me. TO me, proof that he thinks about me when I'm not there is 100X better than something he says when he knows I'm listening!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• He'll leave me notes around the house, like in front of my computer, in the cabinets, on my pillow, in my car, etc. One year he was out of town working on my birthday and so he arranged for one of his brother's to leave me a necklace and letter from him on the kitchen table while I was asleep (his brothers have keys to the house) so I'd find it in the morning.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 12:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• He's very affectionate. I was laying on the couch yesterday, on my tummy. He just comes over, slowly pulls my tank top straps off my shoulders & arms & pulls it low behind my waste (i totally thought i was about to get me some) then he begins to just rub my shoulders & back. He massaged me out of no where for 45 minutes....for no reason at all but to make me feel good & relaxed. That is love.

He never falls short on making me feel appreciated. I have married a wonderful man.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• He sets his alarm for work 20 minutes earlier than it needs to be. When it goes off, he turns it off, and wraps his body around me and says " good morning my love"
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 9:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2011