/....

when do you start to ger signs?
also what are the signs??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can start feeling signs right away. With my son I could tell the day after I got pregnant that I was. With my daughter it was a little different bc she was my first baby and I didn't know what to expect. Usually signs are sore breasts, nausea, morning sickness, being overly tired, and I've heard getting bloody gums when you brush your teeth. I know there are other, I can't think of them right now. Just remember every pregnancy is different so you could experience all of these or none of them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I didn't have any "signs" with my first. I found out when I was 8 weeks but didn't even get morning sickness til I was in the middle of the second trimester. The only weird thing i had was strange bleeding.
    With this one, I broke out in all over body hives at 2 weeks. Morning sickness started at 4 weeks. I didn't have tender breasts or any of the other "typical" signs
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2008