Another hair question

Ok so I have dyed my dark natural and dyed hair with loreal's hi color high lights in Red. Now if I wait a couple of days and use a manic panic color, no bleaching just putting it over my red color of hair, will it help brighten or lighten it up?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 1:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• It might bighten it up, but I tried using that same dye without bleaching first and I should of just used koolaid. Lol. It washes out really quick too, so try to wash hair eveyother day and use a really gentle shampoo.
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• what color ar you wanting to use on it? a red one? it *may brighten it-but will not lighten it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:04 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I don't wash my hair but once a week, as it's tempermental lol, if I wash it every day or every other day it tends to dry out and then get greasy, idk why. I don't use shampoo I use hair one from Sallys. It's just like Wen except not $30 a bottle lol. Yeah it brightened it alittle more made it match at least, I might do a color strip and be good to my hair for a month or two then try it again my hair has so much dye on the ends it doesn't really want to take.
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• im surprised you havent killed your hair id leave it alone
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2011