I know I'm super late but my little man, in his short life thus far has been having a hard time.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/807989/TODAY_IS_THE_DAY Here are pictures of my little man. I just can't believe he's mine and that he was inside of me. I had HORRIBLE heart burn and when you see the pictures of him you'll know why. I had breast milk the first two days and it hasn't returned and he's not doing well on this formula he's not picking up on weight. But other than that he's healthy and beautiful. Thank you to everyone for your prayers!

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 1:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The last picture is of my six year old daughter meeting her brother for the first time, on his first day home!
    prissysayshi

Comment by prissysayshi (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Try massaging your breasts while taking a hot shower to relax the muscle and tissues surrounding your milk ducts and drinking plenty fulidds especially water. Congratulations girly!!! Cutie pie lol he's really alert on that last photo!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Beautiful baby. Best of luck!
    smileynikki712

Answer by smileynikki712 at 1:44 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Congrats! He is adorable!!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 6:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• What makes you think your breast milk went away after 2 days? That's very unlikely. Were you nursing, or pumping? Are you posting this because you want to get back to breast? It seems like it, but I don't want to jump the gun here. If you'd like help nursing, let me know, and post your specific questions and concerns.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:27 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• congrats!! very cute!!
    Amy2079

Answer by Amy2079 at 1:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• its a boy

mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 2:35 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• go to a LLL meeting

good luck
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 3:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• If he's not doing well on the formula put him back on the breast!! I'm betting that you do have milk. Try and get him to nurse as much as possible and he will tell your body to make milk. It is NEVER too late to breastfeed!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 3:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• congrats =) he's adorable
    proudmom2287

Answer by proudmom2287 at 5:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2011