WHY

why do people on here have to be so rude sometimes. Yeah sometimes people ask "stupid" questions... but you never know unless you ask! I am so sick of reading people's questions and people are bashing them.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE QUESTION THE THE BACK KEY. i know i have asked legit questions and i STILL get bashed for them. Ladies, if you don't have anything nice to say... DON'T say it at all...

Does anyone else feel this way??

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Just for Fun

• ABSOLUTELY! It's ridiculous and childish- people have different experience and the reason for this question area is to HELP each other and get ideas for the problems we have, not bash each other.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY! people are ignorant and it never fails,watch,some smartass will respond to this too. ONE...TWO.....THREE.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I agree. Why take the time to be a b*tch? Just find another question that you can answer normally.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 9:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• yes me to I think l that some people expect other people to live just like them and if they dont than they judge them maybe I know some people just love to do it anon to but I only do anon because of how you can google the screen name and see everything I dont like that I wish they would change that but I agree with you

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I do. These people are just a hypocrite to what they should be teaching their kids (hopefully are teaching them) "If you dont have anything nice to say then dont say it at all." I get bashing for legit
    ?s too but I blow it off. They are ignorant....and that is juctice enough for me lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• lol wow, i didn't know googling my screenname would bring up all my posts on CafeMom...wow. lol but you can also do that through cafemom.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• No need to be rude...this is supposed to be a community of moms helping and up lifting one another. The only time I have the urge to be a bit pissy is when I read questions of 14 yr olds with a baby living off of others and thinking they are pregnant again...makes my blood boil. Even then I try to be decent about giving them a piece of my mind.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• wow i'm a little upset now cause i didn't know if yo googled it it would bringup post!!! >:-o
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• You know what I think that the people who find it necessary to ridicule and make fun of the Mums that ask questions have some serious problems, and instead of dealing with their own failures and mistakes, it is much easier to take it out on other people. Trying to make themselves look better than others. Little do they know that it shows their ignorance and stupidy. Makes one wonder how their children will turn out as adults

decafsis

Answer by decafsis at 3:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• Is there a specific stupid question you're referring to?? I just haven't seen this happening.
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2008