Can someone please explain to me why they want to have more kids when they cant even take care of the ones they have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• They are only thinking of themselves.
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 4:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• that's damn good question, wonder that same thing all the time
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 4:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Biological urge.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 7:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Everyone is different. For some people its religious reasons. They believe God will provide. There are people who can afford all the materialistic things yet dont provide basic love and nurturing. I don't think anyone is a in position to judge what another person should or shouldn't do.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 7:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Because they can....and want too!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• you don't have to be rich to have kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• well im not saying i cant take care of the kids i have now but i do have 4 kids already and really thats enough for me that is. but they are all boys and im going to have more because i yearn for a daughter.i want the mother daughter relationship so bad.also im not religous but i dont believe in bc but that doesnt mean im gonna have a million kids my husband cant have kids so i have to have babies in other ways
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• family in the van

L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 8:12 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• People have the right to have as many children as they want BUT they and they ALONE should be able to provide/support them on their OWN, with no help from anyone or any agency. When other people's taxes are used to support their children in the form of food stamps, tanf, etc then clearly they have had too many children. I am not typing about those of us who get help temporarily because of hard times I'm only typing about people who continue to have children with the expectation that others will help.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I only know of 2 religions that say no to birth control. Islam & the catholic(sp?) oh make it three the jewish dont believe in birthcontrol. I personal belive if you cant aford to take care then you shouldnt have them. Myhusband & I waited nearly 8 years to have a kid we wanted to make sure we could afford to take care of our baby. I also hate that my hard earned money goes to ppl who keep having kids and cant take care of them I bascaly agree w/ Meooma
    ZeenaS.Muh

Answer by ZeenaS.Muh at 1:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2011