What is your fav part of Easter?

I love Easter breakfast. My MIL always brings boiled eggs, fresh baked rye bread, lamb butter, sausage, salt and pepper, the night before. All blessed of course.

darter

Asked by darter at 5:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Holidays

• spending time with family and watching the kids hunt for their baskets and then the Easter egg hunt
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• My favorite part of easter is simply watching my boys go through their baskets
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 5:43 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i love laying in bed listening to the kids look for their hiden Easter Eggs. It is always so fun to listen to them help each other and how the older ones read the letter to the little ones. I also love going to my grandfather's for Easter Brunch and being with my family there.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 6:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Growing up, my favorite part was hunting for the eggs. My grandfather always had a "special egg" that, upon finding it, granted 1 "realistic" wish and the grand Easter prize.

Since they've passed, I really haven't celebrated Easter. This will be my first year coming out onto the holiday front again. I made (literally wove) baskets for my two nephews, packed them full of presents, I'm going to be helping the family bake a huge brisket and we're having a BBQ picnic theme outside with an egg hunt... I'm excited, but extremely apprehensive because my husband's grandfather is going to show up to see his great grandchildren, and I'm not looking forward to that. He's really mean.
    dream-catcher

Answer by dream-catcher at 6:23 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Watching children go through their Easter Basket. They think its Christmas all over again. Its so fun. I also love that its a day where families get together and catch up and eat great food!! (just wish my DH was off work sometimes)
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 7:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• is my daughter opening her easter basket and doing the egg hunt
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2011