I burnt my stomach slightly while opening the pressure cooker the vegetable water splashed on my stomach,am in 35th week of pregnancy, will it affect my baby

ramya16

Asked by ramya16 at 7:29 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I doubt it....BUT!! Heres' what to do for your burn, and I kid you not.... Put flour on wherever you are burnt...hands tummy, or whatever....leave it on for 7 minutes and its supposed to take the pain of the burn away along with any blistering....good luck!
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 7:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• IT shouldn't hurt the baby BUT....the wiedest thing happened when my mom was preg with me she spilled a bowl of hot beans on her tummy and it left a scar. Well, when she gave birth to me I had a birth mark on my tummy in the same spot she spilled the beans!!!! CRazY I know!!!!
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 7:35 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• The flour thing is patently false: here's first aid info for burns: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/first-aid-burns/FA00022
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:38 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• The BURN is external. Put ice on the burn to stop it from burning. Then aply some neosporin.

Answer by louise2 at 8:33 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Mustard works GREAT for burns!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• No but Take care
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• No, I did the same thing burned my big tummy, it will be fine take care of it properly.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2011