What are everyone's Easter plans?

None for me this year, kids have colds, so I don't want to take them to church and have them cough on everyone in Sunday school. Family isn't visiting and we aren't visiting b/c there is a baptism next week, so I don't want to spend the $40 + in gas it would cost to go 2 weeks in a row. So this is really a normal Sunday, we are going to read the Easter story to the kids and I am going to bake a cake, but that's it really.

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Holidays

• Go to auntie Y-mama's house around 12:30 for lunch. After that the kids will do their Easter egg hunt & after the kid's Easter egg hunt...there will be an ADULT Easter egg hunt. Kind of excited, i have not done an Easter egg hunt myself in ages. I'm not so good at looking for things.....i know there will be money in some of them. Hope my "finding" skills are as good as they were when i was a kid....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• We are going to do an easter egg hunt and then go to the beach.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 8:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• We did our baskets and egg hunt at home this morning. My MIL's Easter was yesterday, and today is my family's party. Guess that means I better get off my fanny and make the cookies I'm supposed to be taking.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i am going all out for easter this year! i made my daughter and easter basket and we are doing an egg hunt and i am making a huge dinner for our family! :)
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• We did Mass already. Now were home. My 17 yr old had to work this morning but his boss let him off, hes home now and going to church with his gf and her parents. At 1pm were going to my mil's and having traditional Easter lunch/dinner. Then our annual egg hunt. After that home to relax. I am sure the kids will be pooped/.

Answer by gemgem at 9:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• We do breakfast; hunt for Easter baskets; go to church; hunt for Easter eggs and then dinner
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• nothing baskets and done
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 28, 2011