If you make Easter baskets?

do you hide them and have them kids look for them or do you put them in plain site?

The Easter bunny hid our boys inside the house this year because it is still too cold outside and then later we are going to a friends house and they will be doing an Easter egg hunt there; some years the Easter bunny leaves them out in plain site and other years the get hidden

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:58 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Holidays

• We kept them in plain sight, but we hid the plastic eggs throughout the backyard while the girls were sleeping. After breakfast, we're heading out so they can find them. The golden egg contain a 20 buck toysrus giftcard. We hid that one very well.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• We always grew up with the bunny hiding our baskets.

My dh's was always out in plain site. I do like the "hiding the baskets" that was always more fun for me.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 9:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i always have my daughters basket in our walk in closet
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 9:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I leave the basket (or this year it was a toy wheelbarrow full of goodies) in plain sight. After we go through the stuff in there & oohh & aahh over it I then direct my daughter (3yo) to the eggs hidden all around the house.

Soon here we are heading to the backyard (we live on the same property as 2 of my sisters & my parents so the yard is shared by all) for a large egg hunt for the kids put on by my parents. I think we have 10 of us today all cousins out there =) going to be so much fun! The little kids eggs are hidden in sight while the big kids eggs are not so obvious!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:16 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• The Easter Bunny leaves the baskets on the kitchen table as well as his 1/2 eaten carrot. :-)

The eggs are hidden all over the backyard for the kids to look for them. We're in Fl though so the weather isn't too cool.

When I was a kid I lived up north with all the snow. My mom always left the baskets on the kitchen table and then hid the eggs all over the house, upstairs and down stairs. We had a ball running all over the house to look for them and she always hid them in really creative places.
    anninflorida

Answer by anninflorida at 9:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Our baskets are always in plain sight. We hide the eggs.

Answer by gemgem at 9:18 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I put them on the kitchen table. We will have an Easter egg hunt at my MIL's house later, though. :) Happy Easter!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 9:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Usually I hide tha baskets and then we have an easter egg hunt outside. This year, though, it has rained almost every day for the past week, so we were stuck inside. Because of this, the Easter bunny put a stash of candy and small toys and a card from him in front of the window and hid a bunch of eggs all over the house. He left their baskets empty so they can put the eggs they find in their baskets.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Well DD is on her second round of find the eggs right now. lol. At first he put them in plain sight. Now he made it a little harder with some more eggs. She requested it, so she got it. lol
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Basket: In plain sight.
    Eggs: Hidden
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011