Ever get tired of unreliable people?

Who say they are going to be somewhere at a certain time and either are super late with an excuse or don't show up at all!? Seriously! If I'm going to wake up super early to do you a favor after staying up half the night preparing for Easter, the least they could do is actually show up! Grrrrr. I'm going back to bed for a few.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 9:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Unreliable or selfish. I dislike people who habitually do not follow thru with what they say. Once in a while things happen than can derail our plans but for someone to have a habit of this is them thinking they are the center of the world and everything revolves around them and their time schedule.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:36 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I'm not friends with people like that for long.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 9:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Those people are inconsiderate big time!

Answer by older at 9:20 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Oh wow! Are you talking about my husband who told me to be ready @ 6am....after I stayed up til 2...and he's still not here???
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• yes i do hate it! my sis in law is like that. rrgg. she wants to be bff and i will wait on her for like 2 hrs after she says she will be here and that's if she even shows. it hurts my feelings a bit that she is so inconsiderate
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I have started to get rid of people like this from my life and when its all said and done if you are late or selfish I will write you off the first time it happens because I do not have time to wait around for people who do not show up or worse show up and waste my time.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I'm sorry that you are so disappointed I hope that your day gets better:)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 11:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I agree..
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 12:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2011