So sick feeling like crap....... adult content

omg im so not feeling well. hubby and i had fun 3 weeks ago and for the last 2 weeks i have been throwing up off and on and every thing(food wise) makes me sick. i had my tubes cut and burned 2 1/2 yrs ago. i have been suffering with fibromyalgia and taking lots of meds for it. none of them are new. i just went to the doc and they never tested me for pregnancies. im just really tired of the pain. and this sickness. the last time i was this sick i was pregnant with my youngest. i couldnt eat anything but ice chips and peppermint for 7 months. i am waiting for dh to bring a test home. im just worried that if by some chance im pregnant its 2 things. either its in the tubes or all the meds have hurt the baby.  before i was pregnant with ds in 06 i was taking alot of meds too. for the grace of god he is fine. in 08 i was again pregnant but on antidepressants and when i found out i stopped everything. she was born with sleep apnea.  this is just a vent to vent but i wanted to post anonymously and i dont know how to do that in a journal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Health

• I am so sorry you are feeling bad, hope you have better days soon!

Answer by older at 10:03 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• ty
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• sorry to hear that, I can't even look in my book for you to try to help you feel better :(
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:22 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• thank you stitchintime im trying everything to get food in my belly but its not working. juice and water is all i can keep down. hopefully i will figure out what is wrong
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Awww you poor thing. Im so sorry to hear that youre in that much discomfort. Definitely take a test to find out of its pregnancy that you have to worry about. Because even though tubes are done.. some babies were just meant to be. I really hope someone is able to get to the bottom of this soon, and I hope that youre on the mend in the near future. ((hugs))
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 7:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• not pregnant ended up in the er this evening.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I have fibromayalgia also and it isn't any fun some days are worse then others; as far as the pain I take Tylenol or Motrin; not sure where your pain is located but my is in my legs, arms, back and shoulders and sometimes alternating heat and ice helps; it may be the medicines you are on that are making you sick I think if I were you I would contact my doctor and explain to them as to what is going on. Sorry you are feeling this and hope you get some answers soon.
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• my fibro pain is in my upper back and underneath my breast. last night while at the er i was giving 6 different meds to stop the nausa and my pain was alot less when i was there. i was able to actually lay on my back and rest alittle bit. i was told i have ulcers because of all the ibprofin i take. the er doc said i need to see a arthristis doctor and be on heavier pain meds. hopefully sometime this week i will be talking to my doctor
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2011