How many of your Hubby´s help you answer the CM questions?

and ask them? My hubby loves to hear the questions and at times I will let him input his advice...it is good to hear the male opinion lol

MexTexmom2

Asked by MexTexmom2 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I never type any of his answers. I do on occasion let him ask the group something. He enjoys hearing some of the responses to all of your questions.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:29 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• That's cool that your husbands are interested. Mine doesn't give any thought to what I write or answer on CM. If I ask him, then he'll answer.

Answer by Bmat at 10:32 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Every now and then I'll ask him something, just to see what he has to say, but more often than not I don't like his answer, so I don't put it on here.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:37 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I ask share the crazy questions and very crazy answers with him. we share an eye roll or a laugh but I don't post his answers.. we just discuss it
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:46 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Once in awhile he will look over my shoulder and read a question. He'll comment but what I write is my own opinions not his.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 11:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Dh doesnt help me answer the questions, but I do like to tell him about some of the questions to see what he thinks or what his opinion on the subject is.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:30 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Mine likes to read over my shoulder and suggest ways to answer but I almost never actually write what he said....I want this to be about ME and MY opinion lol...probably silly but thats how it is lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:47 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Most of the time he doesn't care but I will read him one once in awhile if I thing he would be interested in it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• my husband doesn't want to be bothered with what I am doing on here
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Mine doesnt
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 12:37 PM on Apr. 25, 2011