Home parties

I am looking for a home party company to sign up with. Tell me what you do and how you like it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• I dont so these, but I will gie you a bump.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I am with Scent Sations and love it. I love the flexibility and having no sales quotas to meet. You can take a look around my website and see if it is something you would be interested in. www.kari.scent-team.com

good luck Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 5:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    3 ways:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate memberships

Good luck on your search!:-)
    Gift Basket Business
    Jen

uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I do 2 companies. One is bamboopink (awesome jewelry) There is NO sign up costs! And you can buy your Jewelry Box whenever you're ready! I just started and absolutely love it! My site is www.bamboopink.com/tristinab. ACE is another product I sell for Saba which is an all natural appetite control and energy supplement. They have other health and wellness products. It's becoming a popular product. Tanning salons are also beginning to carry it. My website for that is www.sabaforlife.com/tbrockway
    tristinab

Answer by tristinab at 10:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I have been a Pampered Chef consultant for almost five years, and enjoy it tremedously. I have found the key is to find a product you can be passionate about, because if you don't love ot yourself, you can't truly sell it to anyone else.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 8:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am a Future Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics and I would LOVE to share the business information with you!!
    We are the Highest paid consultants in the USA!!!
    We make 50% on everything we sell!! I absolutely LOVE this company!!!
    We are having a special this month where you can get started for $50 reg $100.
    Contact me TODAY!!!!
    kbressan@msn.com
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:57 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Hi, I'm an Independent Consultant for lia sophia jewelry. lia sophia's Advisor program is one of the best in the business. I sold Mary Kay previously and while MK makes wonderful products, I have found running my lia sophia business to be a better fit. Our typical show sales run between $650 & $750 (on national average). Our start-up kit is only $149; however, it'll be on sale in June for $124. lia sophia Advisors do NOT keep inventory on hand, so there is no excess inventory. To stay qualified you only need $250 in sales a quarter. I have found our jewelry literally sells itself. I had never heard of lia sophia and fell into the opportunity when my cousin started selling it. I attended her party simply to "help out a family member", but one look at the jewelry and I was hooked. She didn't even recruit me... I went to her! Please check out my website for more info: www.liasophia.com/lisacampbell or contact me here.
    JewelryDivaLisa

Answer by JewelryDivaLisa at 4:43 PM on May. 16, 2011