Looking for a home party company

I am looking for something to do from home in order to be a stay at home mom by next summer. I don't have a lot of money to spend getting started so is there anything out there where I can earn my kit?

charleyangel317

Asked by charleyangel317 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Try Mary Kay, Avon or Scentsy.. they are cheap to start and fairly popular.
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 11:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Hello!

I am with Internet CEO Moms and although we don't do at home parties, it is still an awesome home business!! :o) I have been with them going on 2 years in June and I must say, this team has been a HUGE blessing to me! We don't sell things, throw parties, keep inventory, etc... The problem with having an at home business where you would need to throw parties, you will have to buy inventory which can be very costly.

If you are interested in at least looking to see if this is something you would like to do, go to my website to get all of the details so you can make an educated decision: www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com

Also, check out Internet CEO Moms official fan page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

I wish you luck in your search and have a great day!

~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 11:57 AM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Tupperware used to let you earn your kit, it's been years since I sold Tupperware, so you might want to check.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I am a distributor Scent Sations and I offer a way to earn your kit for free. Take a look at my website to see if it is of any interest and let me know if you have any questions. www.kari.scent-team.com

Good luck Kari
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,but you can do parties if you like, no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-)
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    3 ways:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate memberships

Good luck on your search!:-)
    Gift Basket Business
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I just started bamboopink today! I love it! It's FREE to sign up! It's a newer company which means less people have heard of it, that in turn sparks more interest. Great way to grow a downline & parties. Everyone is always looking for the latest greatest thing. My site is www.bamboopink.com/tristinab
    tristinab

Answer by tristinab at 10:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Oh! And I also do saba products. A.C.E. is an all natural appetite control and energy supplement. If you want to check it out I can tell you how to get your kit for FREE :) www.sabaforlife.com/tbrockway
    tristinab

Answer by tristinab at 10:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• A great place for research is www.dsa.org. Direct Selling Association members are bound to certain ethics guidelines.
    NooraK

Answer by NooraK at 8:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am with Mary Kay and we are having a special thru the end of April. It is $50 to get the Full Kit. I would LOVE to speak with you!! kbressan@msn.com There is an info call tuesday @ 9pm. 17124321100 passcode is 956799#
    Contact me TODAY!!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 12:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• Thirty-One Gifts!! This company is new and GROWING!! Growing so fast, in fact, they had to issue a recruiting freeze-BUT yesterday May 4th they opened up a WAITING LIST for those interested in becoming a consultant! So go to my website www.mythirtyone.com/ericabyman and click on join my team. There you will be able to register to get on the list! It costs nothing to get on the list! Then when they email you and let you know you can join, you have 15 days from there to make your decision!! Such cute purses, wallets, totes, and people are just hearing about it so there is so much potential!! Contact me with questions! erkybb@gmail.com
    31Erica

Answer by 31Erica at 12:33 PM on May. 5, 2011