Have you worked out yet today?

I know this is old but I just opened it this morning.I did The Biggest Looser Power Sculpt Workout.I did the begining part of it and it was to easy.I feel like I worked out but gonna try something else tomorrow.I don't usually do the fitness dvd's but was looking for something new to do today, besides just doing my zumba. lol

babycakezz

Asked by babycakezz at 11:48 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Today is my long run for the week. I'll be going about 5.5 miles today, once breakfast settles. I need to get something in me before I can go.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i havent been to the gym in like 2 years lol
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Sure did! I did 80 minutes of moderate cardio with hand weights on this morning.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:40 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• yep! walked 3 miles
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 4:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• nada thing. too busy with Easter and supper prep and getting ready for next week.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• yesterday, I hiked 8 miles-
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• No
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• well I got up at 6 got ready for work, got my son up dressed fed and ready will work until 5 get home with him at 6 then we have to go grocery shopping and get gas in the car so home by 7 make dinner for everyone then bath and bedtime for max and then its 830 and I am wiped.. so far, no work out schedule yet... on days we don't have to run errands we go for walks and are teaching our son to ride a bike.. I bought a running stroller last week and printed out a training schedule so hopefully we can get going on that soon but today its just not in the cards
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I sure did and I will do a half hour of walking once the kids are in bed too.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:04 PM on May. 2, 2011

• Yep. I would like to get a 6 mile bike ride in this afternoon though.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:41 PM on May. 4, 2011