Had a cold better getting better. but last couple of nights when trying to sleep getting an awful taste in mouth. Can anyone tell me why?

I sleep propped up but was sick on tues and wed. and since then when trying to sleep I just get this awful taste in my mouth I can not get rid of. I am on acid reflux medicine aready but going thourgh a divorce with kids. Could it some how be stress related? thanks. Any thing I can help with that at night to help sleep?

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 11:50 AM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Health

• It could be mucus running down the back of your throat into your stomach. Could be from the acid reflux too. You would have to talk to the doctor to find out for sure.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• It is probably nasal drainage. Stress does not play a part in this.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Acid Reflux or GERD
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• could be nasal drainage; acid reflux talk to your doctor and have them check it out for you
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• could be a number of things I would talk to your doctor about this
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2011