When you were pregnant what was you favorite thing to wear? For me its my husbands t-shirt and jogging pants :) (sounds pretty huh?) LOL

Brandi300

Asked by Brandi300 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i always wore stretchy shorts and cute maternity tops!
    KiraStadnik

Answer by KiraStadnik at 12:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Gorgeous! lol I have a white V-neck tshirt that was so soft and comfortable no matter how many times I washed it. And they ugly gray knit pull up pants. I was a sight but I was comfortable. My tshirt didn't even make it 1 month passed the birth of my child. My hubbs cut it up, he couldn't stand it!! lol
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 12:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Pajama pants and a long tank top. I have a some yoga pants to wear when I leave the house =)
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 12:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Right now it's sundresses! They're super comfortable.
    LiveLifeLoving

Answer by LiveLifeLoving at 12:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• My striped pink shorts and a t-shirt around the house. When we went out, it was always stretchy capris and maternity tops..
    amberdawnbarr

Answer by amberdawnbarr at 12:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Jeans or shorts and a ribbed tank. I loved Old Navy tank tops! I was due in August, and they were the best thing to get me through the summer.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• It would be sweat shirts. in the end I think i had like 3 shirts that fit and 2 pair of pants.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I had a special legging and a dress blouse i always were...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• The same things that I always wore. I never had to buy larger anything. I always wore my shirts extra long so they were shorter than I liked but they still covered the belly. My pants fit the entire pregnancy.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:16 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I loved knee high leggings (spandex) and long shirts or dresses. THey were WAY cheaper than maternity clothing and so comfortable!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2011