How many chances do you give someone to re-add them as a friend on FB?

so i gave a few people at least another chance at becoming my friend AGAIN on Facebook. I don't exactly take FB too seriously so i do give people second chances until i noticed a friend who deleted me for a 3rd time and hasnt requested to be friends yet.

I have thought that IF he does try to add me as a friend again in the future...it just isnt going to happen. When there's drama in his life, he weeds people out of his life no matter how nice you are to him. I guess i just happen to be one of them.

Anyway, same goes for my sister but its hard to explain why she did it. she was have a life crises and a paranoia moment and decided to delete me off of her friends and then its like she won't admit she was wrong to do so and won't add me back on but she makes comments when i'm out with her saying "well, you arent my friend on FB" i really don't think i should be the one to, so we arent friends on FB for months now. Oh well i guess...

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've only had one person un-friend me, and they wouldn't want to friend me again and I sure as hell wouldn't accept if she did. But, I've unfriended about..6? 7? people. So I don't know...none of my friends would unfriended me, but I wouldn't give them another chance if they did.

MoreMia

Answer by MoreMia at 2:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am guilty of doing that. I will delete someone and not add them back. A few people have deleted me. It's fine, it's their page, they can do what they want. I do not give people 2nd chances on FB. I do not take it serious at all.
    sunrisekn

Answer by sunrisekn at 12:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• none
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 12:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I don't take facebook that serious. It all depends on MMOTD as to whether or not I would add them back after being deleted.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:42 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Honestly, I don't even notice right away if someone deletes me. And when I finally do realize they're gone, my reaction is "Oh, so-and-so deleted me. Oh well."
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 12:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I honestly don't care how many times people remove me if i remove them that is where I won't readd people anymore.
    The reason is because I have this buddy of him who is about to become a dad, for some reason I make his girlfriend uneasy and she keeps removing me from his list. I don't care, they can work it out on their own.. he will readd me once he notices I am missing and we will chant again until she removes me again. no biggie.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2011