What are some healthy and effective ways to losing that after baby "muffin" top?

Any mom would know exactly what I mean when you hear the words "muffin" top, and that it is the not the most pleasant thing to have for months and months after youve finished healing and finally have the nack of motherhood. You would also know that as a mom, there is very little time to work on yourself and when you find the time, you barely have the energy. So, for those moms who are not so new or have masterd the art of time management and still manage to have the energy, how do you do it? Do any of you have some advise on how to shed some pounds off the hips and belly while remaining healthy?

PhlyLuvzOwain

Asked by PhlyLuvzOwain at 9:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I too am with a Health and Wellness Company but I am not going to sell you a diet. This is a very serious subject because of the serious health threats of the excess weight around the middle. You can go to my page and read the Journal on the Waistline. I had the problem of the muffin top, from like you said not having the time or the energy to take care of it. It is a lifestyle change. I had to first make the choice to do something, whether walking or eating healthier. I bough a treadmill and an Elipitical and I do pilates by a dvd at home. I also use the shakes and bars which are meal replacements so that I will not add to the fat when I don't have time to get moving. Hope that helps.
    usanamama

Answer by usanamama at 5:28 AM on Dec. 4, 2008