To those who coupon...

I was wondering if anyone has ever heard or used this site. http://www.couponhero.co/paperproducts.aspx I don't understand if you actually GET that product, or coupons to get them.. Because those products that say choose any 2 and stuff, it has no place to select what you actually want. But it says that it will be shipped safely to you..

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 1:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Shopping

• I have never used that site for coupons. I use smart source, red plum, websites for companies, kroger, coupon dad, deal seeking mom,freebies 4 today. I usually find everything I need with these sites. Along with coupons for all you mag for walmart, newspaper.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:24 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• i just tried to do some of those and it was just sending a bunch of stuff to my email
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• coupon stuff?
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 8:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011