Me & my boyfriend & split up & ever since my baby has been acting weird?

My baby Trevor was always fun loving & happy til me & his dad started arguing alot then we broke up.Ever since he sometimes cranky(even after his naps)& he will touch things even when I yell at him.Is this an effect because of the break-up,& if so how can I fix it?

Niekah_Rulez

Asked by Niekah_Rulez at 1:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes definitely call his butt back that is very chicken shit of him to walk away you guys need not to argue in front of the child bc yes it does affect them in their own little way. Hope you guys make up. If you can not be friends at least be parents to the baby. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Maybe baby senses that. Pay more attention to him & keep him as a happy as ya can, lots of lovings : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I think(even though he probably can't understand)that you & his father split up,and maybe you need to discpline(sorry if spelled wrong)him.When you say no,no means NO.Maybe he misses his father.Ask your ex-boyfriend to come & pay visit so that your son can be his usual cheery self
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 2:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Sorry.Error.Make him try to understand that you & his father split up**
    My_Darling_Luna

Answer by My_Darling_Luna at 2:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• They can understand even if they cannot verbalize it he knows something is amiss talk to his father and see how he can visit him and if not you need to be both mother and father make the transition period easier.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• thankz guys
    Niekah_Rulez

Comment by Niekah_Rulez (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• He definitely misses his dad. Just because the two of you are no longer together does not mean the dad should not visit. Just make sure he sees his day every single day, and I'll assure you that baby will be okay. He knows something is not right by your reaction.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Everyone u r all correct.I will try to make the father come & visit him
    Niekah_Rulez

Comment by Niekah_Rulez (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2011