• In the Spotlight:

does anyones baby hate tummy time

my little one hates it he still is struggling to hold his head up so that maybe why, I jst wonder if anyone has any tips to make it easier for him?

skeeter1970

Asked by skeeter1970 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter didnt like it at first so I started her out having it on her bobby and it worked so much better.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My daughter DESPISED tummy time!

See if you can find colorful, interactive mats for him to play with while on his tummy. My daughter had one that you could fill with some water and the fish would float and she would start trying to grab them that she'd be distracted enough to not really notice she was in tummy time mode.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• My daughter DESPISED tummy time!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2008