Question...

my last period was July 5th 2010 and i must of gotten pregnant on the last day of my period. that month my period lasted for 14 days. and my OBGYN is trying to say im 41 weeks and 6 days. but i dont know when i conceive though. so my question is am i really 41 weeks and 6 days pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• They count the 2 weeks before conception as pregnancy since your ovum is maturing. Your baby is actually 2 weeks younger than that if going by date of conception.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Alot of women don't know when exactly they concieved. I'm going to assume you've had ultrasounds & based off those & your LMP the doctor has you at 41 weeks & 6 days. I went to 41 weeks & 1 day, I feel for you!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Your due date is just an estimated due date. Did they do an ultrasound in the beginning?
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yes you are. Of course due dates can be off two weeks in either direction.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:44 PM on Apr. 24, 2011