Why do ppl lie2me bout little things?

What about me says do that to? 3 examplse.

1. I asked a maintence guy were they cleaning it up cause someone moving in or new mgmt say so? He said no one is moving in. 1 week later (today) I see people moving in.

2. A guest professor lived in my same building. One day I seen him packing up things and packing them in a car. I asked your moving? he said no. Later the landlord came in saying she had to get the room ready for the next renter.

3. I asked a former co worker where she was going for her honeymoom? She said they are not doing it right away cause of money. I was like ok....next thing I know I see see pics of them in HI again...???

Like why do people lie to me and i am asking them very basic, uncomplex, unintrusive questions? If they dont want to answer it's fine or say I rather not say that is ok to. but dont lie to me.

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 3:26 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I guess, sometimes it's easier to say no so they dont have to continue the conversation with you. With the maintaince guy he probably didnt know someone was going to rent the place. It's standard practice to clean it up after someone moves.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Oh. damn. I didn't know I was hard to have a conversation with. lol
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:32 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Some people say no to people because they cannot be bothered to talk to anyone.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• People are always changing their minds! Don't take it as if they were lying to you.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 3:36 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• ok..the maintence guy...ummm the apartment been empty for sometime - more than a year. So the reason to clean it had to be know. The others...the friend..f her. She one some other stuff. i try to ask her other shit and she never responds and I find it rude for her not to even respond with "I don't want to talk to you anymore" lol To just leave me hanging make me feel that she doesnt respect me enough to spit in my direction. The professor...who cares LMAO

People ask me questions and I dont mind answering...
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 3:47 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Some people just take it as being nosy.

However, I'm nosy, I'll admit it :)
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 5:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yeah I wasnt being nosy I was just asking them a general question. 2 each his/her own
    Jazmineamomma

Comment by Jazmineamomma (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Some people are like that. Or maybe they were just tired of telling everyone all the time and just decided to give short answers. There have been times when I have dont the same thing.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 5:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2011