Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

mirena and maybe prego?

i have the mirena iud, and the past week i haven't been feeling good. i'm having all the signs that i had with my dd before i found out i was prego with her..a rash on my arm, feeling sick, tummy and back hurting..i have a doc appointment on the 22nd of this month, and im wondering if i should get it moved up or if i should wait it out?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (5)
  • I would move it up, IUD's are very bad to get pregnant on, I've heard they can cause many defects.

    Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

  • UPDATE: my doc cannot get me in until the 19th, what am i supposed to do in the meantime?

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

  • Go to the ER, explain your symptoms and worries. They'll see you and then you don't have to wait for your dr's office to "have time" for you.

    Answer by cskomk0106 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

  • I agree with cskomk.
    go to the ER or a prompt care.

    Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

  • personally I would call my doctors back and explain that if they don't take you in and something were to happen you would be getting an attorney. Then I would be looking for a new doctor for the future. If they still didn't see you I would go to the er.

    Answer by babyspots17 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Does anyones' baby do this?