I think I am walking away..

From my family... DH and I are not doing well... and I am tired of all the fighting.. Really I just want out.. I want to experience other things in life that by his side I will not be able to.. I want to go back to school ... go to law school, and if I stay with him, due to our current financial situation, I will never be able to, and if ever, it won´t be for at least 5 or 6 years..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you in love with him? Do you love him? Why i ask, you can not make yourself love someone if you are not in love. Then walk. If you are and he is then i am with PINK on counseling, I am sure there are a lot of disputes about now and have been for the past 4-5 years, with this economy, ha! are there kids involved? I would definitely not let it go so soon., it is difficult, as you see, divorce?! That's more money. This day in age I advise any couple w/kids to work it out for the sake of the kids, for it is not about you two. You know sometime we have to dress like a young lady, be a woman, and work and fight like a man in our defense to get what we want. What are you going to do?
    AMMA554

Answer by AMMA554 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• The wedding vows say for richer or poorer, for better or worse dont they? It's just difficult and now you want to bail? GL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Why would you be able to go to school without him but not while still with him? Is there a valid reason or are you trying to justify leaving him or placing blame on him for your predicament????
    Anonymous

• Hey sometimes financial problems are more difficult to overcome I would sit down and decide how much you can take try for counseling even if you just go and workout what needs to happen for you to be happy. I left because nothing was going to get better living paycheck to paycheck.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• You need to decide if you are getting anything out of this relationship worth saving. If not then it is time to walk away.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:18 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Only you know what is best for you. GL.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 3:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• We are currently living apart because I am helping out financially.. (to make a really long story short)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:56 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• If you are unhappy and really dont see yourself with him or happy then walk away.

Answer by gemgem at 4:48 PM on Apr. 24, 2011