Anyone do weight watchers online? tell me more

QandA

Asked by QandA at 4:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I use it - but I use it in conjunction with going locally. As a tool it's great - I like being able to track online via my phone or some remote PC. I like being able to convert my old recipes to the new points plus system so I know how many points our existing favorite meals are and I don't have to guess or feel like I need to just ditch all the old faves and stick to new cookbooks. ;) I like being able to search for recipes on the site, etc.

On the other hand, the program works for me because I have accountability of someone else looking at the scale. Because I know I'm paying each week to show up and others know I'm showing up. I don't get that when i'm just doing it online on my own. You know?

I do like the program. I'm down about 30 pounds since starting it in mid-December.
    ldmrmom

Answer by ldmrmom at 2:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2011

• I am currently trying it out, and while I do like it I have found there are several free site out there that are also just as helpul. I know I've recommended it a million times on CM, but try sparkpeople.com. I lost a TON of weight using it!!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:38 AM on Apr. 25, 2011