Is it a pain to sell something on ebay?

I don't think my college is buying back books this semester, so I'm trying to figure out where to sell them. I'm going to list them in a local thing first, but if I don't sell them that way I want to figure out where else I can sell them, preferably fairly painlessly lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:57 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Technology

• I often sell on Ebay. If you visit "Seller Central" on Ebay, you will see that the big-time sellers feel that Ebay has changed a lot of regulations to the advantage of buyers. In other words, it is easier for buyers to make suspicious and unjustified claims against sellers. I'd recommend setting very strict buyer requirements. You'll see these options when you set up your listings.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 6:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Absolutely NO! eBay is the most simple thing you can do! If you've never sold there before, I would suggest that you read their forums and answers sections first. (That's under the "Community" tab at the top right side).
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I also think eBay is great...although you will find others who don't. I agree with m-avi 100%
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Thanks, I must have been thinking of something else people have sold through and had problems.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 5:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2011