Weight loss and bad bruising in the 1st trimester.

This is my 2nd pregnancy and i was wondering if anyone else experienced weight loss and VERY bad bruising in the beginning of pregnancy. Its happened both times...nausea having nothing to do with the weight loss because i wasnt nauseous at first...NOW i am! lol. But was eating really well at the time and losing...not to mention the disgusting bruises for the slightest tap. Just wondering if anyone else has seen or heard of this? Thanx

s.zambrana25

Asked by s.zambrana25 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't know about the weight loss.... the bruising could be anemia though....
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 5:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yea i thought that too....but i JUST had a full blood work up and everything was within normal limits....figure that out huh? Just thought id ask...:D thanks
    s.zambrana25

Comment by s.zambrana25 (original poster) at 5:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Ask if they checked your thyroid. That can effect weight and bruising sometimes.
    Cristi1004

Answer by Cristi1004 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yea thats what the ER dr....he checked everything including my thyroid..and it was all WNL..totally confusing to me..thanks for the advice...:D
    s.zambrana25

Comment by s.zambrana25 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2011