Swollen clit TMI adult content

I noticed last night my clit is swollen, and it was itchy but isn't itchy unless it's being touched' and its not anywhere else but there. I don't have any stds for i have been tested very recently and just had a baby and it may be a yeast infection but I'm curious if this has happened to anyone else, or what u guys think it might be..?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2011 in Health

• Sorry. That's a new one to me

Answer by admckenzie at 5:43 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• It happens periodically I use a OTC cortisone for a few days and if it doesn't clear up I use a yeast infection kit. Cortisone is EXTERNAL only!
    Anonymous

• Could be a yeast infection. The last yeast infection I had was awful and I was so swollen down there and was super uncomfortable. I had never had one that bad before.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• It's most likely a yeast infection.

But I've had swolleness and itchy down there too and It ended up being an allergy to my laundry soap. Switched to All, free and clean and the problem was solved, until I switch to a different toilet paper and had allergic allergies to that. Not fun. Lots of things can cause allergies and you can develop one over time to a product you use everyday.
    anninflorida

Answer by anninflorida at 5:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• I would bet money that it is a yeast infection. yeast infections can cause some swelling, and of course itchiness. I wouldnt wait for it to get any worse, Id start the medication asap.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 6:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2011

• Yeast Infection maybe
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 11:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2011